Thursday, August 14, 2008

Democrat calls ...

I'm not defending Wiggins - what she did is inexcusable. She should apologize immediately in the most public way possible.

Here's my point:

Person A, a Democrat, does something stupid.

Person B, a Republican, does something equally stupid.

Here on this blog, this is what happens:

Person A becomes symbolic of ALL Democrats, because surely all liberals must all be mindless drones incapable of independent thought.

Person B is a RINO or "a bad example" of what Republicans should be, but oh, heavens no ... that's not an example of the party as a whole. My goodness, who'd ever think such a thing?

Democrats are all villains whenever one person does something boneheaded; Republicans are to be judged on a case-by-case basis.

That's my point.

Again, Wiggins' behavior was reprehensible. I don't know if she has a history of doing stuff like that or not - if she does, I hope she finds her way back into the private sector ASAP.

As far as the rest, Lew, I post to make my point(s) and move along. Sometimes I find it useful and relevant to use slightly off-topic material to prove my point. Not gonna change it, even if you-know-who gets delete-happy (even when I don't have a "potty mouth").

Perhaps you should urge Klatu/Jack to follow your rule, too, as he mostly posts "DRILLLL FOR OOIIIILLLL!!!" in every thread, regardless of the topic.

Also, I notice you use "obfuscate" and "BWAHAHAHAHA!" in a lot of your posts. Nothing wrong with it. I just notice, is all.

No comments: